Eagles of Empire The Franco- Prussian War : French Line Infantry

 


Hello!

After the recent post on the ongoing Kickstarter of The Franco-Prussian War from Eagles of Empire, today I invite you to take a closer look at the first of the sets.

  • In a sizeable pack I received 3-16 person units of the French Line Infantry discussed today from The Franco-Prussian War period.










  • The models are made of white metal in ONE PART (I only put a dark wash on them to bring out the details in the photo better).







  • The set includes a card with unit statistics, because Eagles of Empire has also developed simple rules for skirmish clashes- I am reading the manuals included with the package.




  • There were no bases included, but I got some beautiful banners - and today French, which will receive a painted squad.



And a few painted models from the manufacturer's website



I really recommend anyone interested in this interesting conflict.
In the next posts I will present more French units, but also Prussians!



Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** TWITTER ***

Comments

  1. They look like nice miniatures, Michal - looking forward to seeing your paint job on some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jednoczęściowe metalowe modele - zapowiada się przyjemne malowanie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak, mam nadzieję, że będzie się malować jakoś :-)

      Delete
  3. Figures look great. If I did not already have armies in 15mm, I might be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, hope will be the same after painting 😂

      Delete
  4. Nie moje klimaty historyczne, ale zestaw wygląda na ładnie, starannie wydany.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oby po pomalowaniu wyglądały równie dobrze :-)))

      Delete
  5. Figurki wyglądają ciekawie Michał.
    Czekam teraz na Twoje malowanie.
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Powoli się biorę za nie :-)
      Dzięki za komentarz!

      Delete
  6. Mam nadzieję, że ponalujesz coś z tego.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ależ tak! Z tego zestawu nie najpierw ale kolejne i owszem :-)

      Delete
  7. They look cool (but I bet they'll look even coooler when you paint them!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking figures Michal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! Thank you so much sir :)
      Best regards

      Delete
  9. Great looking sculpts, looking forward to your take on them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Świetne modele, teraz tylko je pomalować.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment