Tabletop Fantasy Miniatures by Ana Polanscak inboxing (Garden of Hecate) (Meridian Miniatures)

 


Hello friends!


A little inboxing today!
I recently received a shipment from Garden of Hecate & Meridian Miniatures last Kickstarter.

       And it was on this occasion that I ordered the first Tabletop Fantasy Miniatures set by Ana Polanscak, which I already wanted to support a few years ago (in 2019!), when KS appeared.

       And I feel stupid because I had everything set but I forgot that KS charges the amount from the account at the end of the fundraiser and damn I forgot to leave cash...

But I have now and I'm happy :-)
I will use that in many projects, for example in my Weird XVII c.

What We have inside?

White metal grim dark minis:

  • Blood Fiend
  • Custodian Wraith
  • Demibuer 
  • Blue Imp
  • Wodewose
  • Skull Familiar
  • Signposts 
  • Skulls & Antlers
  • Demonic Snail Critter
  • Gargoyle 

Garden of Hecate









Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** TWITTER ***

Comments

  1. Ślimak, ślimak, pokaż rogi!

    Zestaw bardzo ciekawy modeli, a podoba mi się tym bardziej, że też mam te figurki. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No ślimak to jedna z najfajniejszych rzeczy z zestawu :) O właśnie widzę, że zapomniałem do zdjęcia postawić "cherubina " z trąbą.
      Zestaw fajny i wziąłem się już w ramach odpoczynku od rycerzy za znaki drogowe.

      Delete
  2. An interesting little collection….👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had followed Ana's blog for years before she moved on to her website. Love her work and I'm glad she's doing so well now in the industry.
    Her creations are always so interesting and creepy - I'm sure your painting skills will make these sculpts come to life mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel the same!
      Starter painting Signposts, and we will see the result :))

      Delete
  4. Those are some rather disturbing sculpts for sure. But they look awesome in the pics you've taken with your previously painted adventurers - especially the demonic snail. LOL!! . Looking forward to seeing these painted up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very!
      Hope will be much scary and grim after painting :)

      Delete
  5. Yes, that is just weird sh^t, for sure! Will be interesting to see you paint these miniatures up, Michal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment