19th Panzer Division: Volksgrenadiers #3 (Bolt Action) (Warlord Games)

 

Hello!

It's time for the last soldier from this small unit.
It is true that there were 10 in the box, but as it often happens (at least in my metal sets from Warlord Games) not all figurine castings are "acceptable"...

Edit: ok, I decided to work on three more soldiers :)

Hope You like it :)


https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-60d712e64e675114ec10d9897570d881-lq






Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** TWITTER ***

Comments

  1. Super detailed stuff, Michal. I especially like the whiskers as it gives him a suitably gruff look. I also like the contrast between the grey jacket and camo trousers. Very striking imho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for a kind words sir!
      Appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Oh, man, they look gorgeous! I love the attention to detail, pretty cool job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job again Michal - I hope I can do as good a job on my Blitzkrieg Germans when I get started on them shortly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it better, for sure sir!
      Thank you so much for a kind words.

      Delete
  4. You know I love this particular project Michal. Has been fun to see the contrast between your warmer weather scheme versus my own Volksgrens in their Winter colours.
    Lovley addition to an already lovely looking squad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      Love your winterproject too!

      Delete
  5. These look excellent additions to the rest of the unit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kolejny doskonale pomalowany Niemiec Michał.
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet more details! Excellent painting for this squad!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment