A War Transformed. WWI on the Doggerland Front: German Trench Raiders inboxing

 


Hello everyone!

In preparation for the upcoming skirmish from Osprey Games - A War Transformed. WWI on the Doggerland front I bought a few figures - German Trench Raiders.

One, that I never painted miniatures for WW1, and two, that the upcoming system - WW1 + magic, occultism and God knows what else looks very encouraging to create some German forces :)

        As for the rules, I don't know anything - the pre-sale of the manual has just started. I will focus on slowly painting my trench warriors :)

edit. I finished the first test model for my Germans :)
The effect below











Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** TWITTER ***

Comments

  1. Nowe miniaturki zapowiadają się mega Michał.
    Pomalowany model prezentuje się extra, szczególnie błoto.
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajne malowanie i fajne modele, coraz bardziej doceniam takie przyjemne do malowania pozy, przy których nie trzeba się gimnastykować.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak, ja to chyba od zawsze wolałem statyczne figurki, ewentualnie marszowe:)

      Delete
    2. Dołączam się do miłośników tego rodzaju figurek.

      Delete
  3. Nice work on the first of the Sturm Abteilung, Michal - the subdued colours look just right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on the first of the Sturm Abteilung, Michal. The subdued colours look just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... this is a project I'm going to be following with great interest, Michal, as I'm planning on doing a Weird War One German force myself. Cracking paintjob on the first soldier and really looking forward to seeing what you do with the next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciekawy pomysł na system bitewny I udane figurki!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment