The Moors, The Berbers, The Arabs : Light Cavalry commander (Gripping Beast)



Hello!

I painted a new horseman for my crusades Islamic collection.
The commander of the light cavalry holds a severed head in his hand (probably Turcopole).
The model is a Gripping Beast Arab light cavalry set with a changed head (as far as I remember - a crusader from FireForge set).

I think it turned out pretty well - I'm quite happy with the painting too :)
I have one more cavalry to paint and one of the next time - fourth riders.

Cheers!







Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** TWITTER ***

Comments

  1. No wesoła gromadka :D Bardzo fajne stonowane malowanie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work on the figure and well up to your usual extremely high standards Michal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for a kind words sir!
      Warm regards

      Delete
  3. Excellent! We do not often see cavalry from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Believe it or not, I have a hard time painting cavalry. When I'm done, I'm happy, but I'm terrified when I see, for example, 12 cavalry from Napoleon's era to be painted :)

      Delete
  4. Kurde, figurki na koniach też Ci ładnie wychodzą :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ładny kasztanek, albo kasztanka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great job! personally, I dislike painting cav, the horse seems like so much extra work. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Świetnie wyszły! Szczególnie podoba mi się sposób w jakie pomalowałeś uprzęże. Proste a efekt znakomity! Kradnę.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję. Nie mam pojęcia, czy historycznie poprawne, ale chciałem takie :)

      Delete
  8. Amazing stuff Michal. The attention to detail on the mount's stowage alone is incredible. But then you've got all the marvellous paintwork on both the rider and horse as well. Awesome stuff, and what a corking group shot too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for a kind words!
      Best regards

      Delete
  9. Wyglądają świetnie - zarówno pojedynczo, jak i w grupie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning looking cavalry Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Piękni jeźdzcy Michał!
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing painting on those figures Michal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment