Sōhei warrior monks: Grandmaster (Fireforge Games)

 

Hello!

I invite you today to see the last model for the Sohei Monks band for Osprey's Ronin skirmish game!

I builded him from Fireforge Games mounted samurai and sohei monks parts.

Hope you like it 🙂

Next time- all band photos!
M.







Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***

Comments

  1. lovely painting work on the figures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastycznie pomalowany mnich Michał.
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suitably fierce and a great paint job Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic painting Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, another great Sohei figure, Michal. The saffron colored robes are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it!
      Thank you very much for a kind words Dean!

      Delete
  6. Great work Michal, he really is quite superb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely looking conversion and painting!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mounted figure is exquisite, Michal - fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Cool job. Suber (Apparently I cannot register on Blogger!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot mate!
      Hope back to positive logging soon :)

      Delete

Post a Comment