Gangs of Rome: Mob Secundus #1

 


Hello friends!

Having recently turned 41+, I've become more melancholic. I often feel depressed whenever I think about the passage of time- too quickly...

And based on these gloomy thoughts, after 8 years, I decided to return to painting Gangs of Rome from Footsore Miniatures.

I have a few painted models – they need refreshing and better photos, and a few waiting to be finished.
Today, I refreshed two bases of the city mob.

I decided to arrange one base into three (adding a model of a spy with a mask).

As I'm preparing this post, I'm also finishing painting a third base – more in the Greek style :)
We'll see what comes of it.









Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***

Comments

  1. These are wonderful Michal and I hope you enjoy your return to the street of Rome. Try not to worry about the passing of time, you can't produce such great quality work without the benefit of experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely figures Michal , hopefully painting these lovely figures allows your mind some diversion 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work on your gang Michal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment