Dracula's America : Church of Dagon: Hybrids #2 / Innsmouth horror (CheckPoint Miniatures)

 



Hello!

I painted another hybrid, which could be added to the mysterious followers of the sea god Dagon in Dracula's America.

However, I'm much more suited to be a resident (sic!) of the dark, fallen city of Innsmouth, known from H.P. Lovecraft's fiction.
'Shadow over Innsmouth' is my top 3 author's novel.

Innsmouth is a seaside town in Essex County, Massachusetts, run by the Esoteric Order of Dagon and their Deep One allies until their destruction in 1928. 

Since its first appearance, it has appeared in numerous Cthulhu Mythos stories written by various authors.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13175692-the-shadow-over-innsmouth







Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***

Comments

  1. Excellent work on a bizarre looking mutant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a strange looking miniature but really well done Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are eye-catching sculpts and your brush has done them full justice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid looking mutants!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment