Maude, the Bounty Hunter (Dunkeldorf Miniatures)

 


Hello!

I wanted to say that the last time I painted a Dunkeldorf Miniatures miniature was a looooong time ago! (5 years ago, if Blogger isn't kidding me), but more recently, in April, I painted a pirate, an old sea dog!
But actually, the previous year was 2021... how time flew by!

Today, a lovely bounty hunter lady. I think she turned out quite well!

I still have quite a few Dunkeldorf Miniatures models that I'd like to paint eventually :)
- hopefully sooner than 5 years!






Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author

Comments

  1. Great work on a lovely miniature Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładna figurka Michał.
    Malowanie jak zawsze - super!
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really has turned out well, great work Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent work on the bounty hunter Michal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dave!
      She's really great sculpt.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous work, lovely finish!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Iain and glad to hear that :)

      Delete
  6. That whole Dunkeldorf range is so full of character - I've enjoyed all your posts previewing their work. (And yours!)
    Maude looks very suspicious and lacking in trust of those around her - probably a good thing in her line of work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, exactly!
      Thank you for your comment ☺️

      Delete
  7. A lady not to mess with! Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super work Michal, a great figure too, really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment