Hello!
This past week I finished painting two models - a third 'Hive Scum' (yes! I haven't posted the previous two yet!) and the first Cawdor ganger miniature for the Necromunda skirmish game.
On the hood of Hive Scum I tried to paint a simple skull motif - I think it turned out okay?
The men and women of House Cawdor are the bonepickers, scrap herders and midden-thieves of Necromunda, their vast empire built on the discarded scraps of other clans and bound together by an unshakeable faith – devotion to the Cult of the Redemption guides the actions of all members of House Cawdor, as they unearth and make use of ‘blessed’ relics from amongst the detritus of the underhive.
Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***




Excellent looking gangers Michal, very dark and gritty.
ReplyDeleteThose Gangers look superb Michal
ReplyDelete