Noble Knights at rest, 13th century - inboxing (Medbury miniatures) (Noble Art Creation mini.painting & 3d printing studio)

 


Hello friends!

It's time for a little 3d print inboxing today (admittedly, I already have 20 entries ahead - but I have to show off such nice designs first!). 
I ordered a few models of knights from my friend Marcin's printing house. Models comes from Medbury miniatures and They're printed in 8k.

       3D models are still magic for me - I have great sentiment and respect for physical sculptors but I will try it from time to time - just look at how pretty these figures are!

Most likely I will paint them as Crusaders :)

       Check Marcin's printing house (sending to all the world... almost) ==> Noble Art Creation mini.painting & 3d printing studio









Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** TWITTER ***

Comments

  1. Piękny detal Michał. Jestem ciekaw jak będą się prezentować po malowaniu.

    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice selection of figs. I've added Medbury Miniatures to my list of 3D sculptors I follow, and may well now pounce upon a few of their STLs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Yes. They have many interesting designs.
      Best regards

      Delete
  3. Lovely looking figures although I’m not normally a fan of printed minis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment