War of Independence 1775 –1783: Militia #2 (Muskets & Tomahawks) (The Silver Bayonet)

 


Hello again!

A new painted North Star Military Figure's American/continental Militiamen today!

There were supposed to be two of them, but when I was painting it (and I don't know when I'll publish it and you'll read this post) I was just before vacation and didn't have time to paint the second one :)

That’s why today there’s one brave riflemen!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/68/9f/25/689f257d8a0d039748c2e2f89e25b280.jpg





Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***

Comments

  1. Cracking Militia Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job on the rifleman, Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękna robota Michał!
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Michal and timely for my recent game 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw! Love your 18th American battle reports!

      Delete
  5. Another beautiful piece of painting Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looking Colonials, Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciekawa inspiracja! :) Świetne malowanie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice colours and splendid results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really well painted. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic paintwork Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Misterna malarska robota - jak zawsze z sercem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z sercem i z coraz większym bólem oczu :)

      Dziękuję bardzo!

      Delete
  12. Your detailed work is always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment