Bushi Buntai III: Samurai #2

 


Hello friends!

New painted Fireforge Games Samurai today! I added him teppo musket ( Ashigaru Shooters box hand as I remember).
So I have a three Samurai warriors and four Ashigaru for a new band. Time for a commander...

Hope you like it :)
M.





Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***

Comments

  1. Kolejny piękne pomalowany samuraj Michał.

    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely impressive, wow! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning work on the Samurai armour and accoutrements Michal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for a kind words!
      Warm regards

      Delete
  4. O Panie! Zamiotłeś. Jedna z najlepiej pomalowanych figurek przez Ciebie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool sculpt, even cooler paintjob. Solid work mate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic looking samurai, Michal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dean!
      Glad you like it :)

      Delete
  7. Ech Michał, wymiatasz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Przepiękne, precyzyjne malowanie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment