Crusaders: The Kingdom of Jerusalem cavalry #3 (Medbury miniatures)

 


Hello again!

I am returning from painting the knights of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from the period of the First Crusades.

Today, knight no. 3. I have one more, which I will finish in the meantime.








Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** 

Comments

  1. Superb Knights of Jerusalem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant painting once again, Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely addition to the group. Nicely done mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Michal - the heraldry is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doskonałe i bardzo inspirujące.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Splendid looking Crusaders!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking Crusaders - love the blue and yellow heraldry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Dean!
      Thank you very much.

      Delete
  8. Doskonałe uzupełnienie krzyżowców Michał.
    Piękne błękity.

    pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Klimatyczne malowanie. Fajnie dobrana Kolorystyka. Gratuluję!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impressive, sweet job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jak dla mnie: mistrzowski poziom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutnie przepiękne figurki!

    Tak mi się przy okazji ten utwór przypomniał: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvrOlKUUSlI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment