Hello!
I back to Tolkien's Middle-earth and explore the mighty Moria today!
I painted first two Goblins (Troglodyte Skirmishers ABC from Children of the Caves' line) from Unreleased Miniatures.
Let me tell you, when I first saw these designs a few months ago, I fell in love!
Gorgeous designs—full of character!
I recommend them to everyone!
I'm going on vacation with my family in a few days and in my free time I plan to familiarize myself with "A Guide to Moria"...
Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***







Excellent work on the Goblins Michal, loads of character in them. Hope you have a great vacation.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Dave!
DeleteAle to są super rzeźby figurek. Kwintesencja goblinów z Morii.
ReplyDeletePiękne malowanie Michał.
Pozdr
Tomasz
Dziękuję pięknie!
DeleteExcellent work and superb looking miniatures
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for a kind words!
DeleteTop paint-jobs on those Goblins Michal. They really look the business. Hope you have a great vacation with the family.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much and glad you like it :)
DeleteSuper work Michal, they are lovely figures, never seen them before but you have done a great job on them. Happy holidays!!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
DeleteI hope the weather will be good and the children will be well behaved ;)))
Lovely painting on some really, really good goblin sculpts!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely break mate!
Thank you very much!
DeleteI need to take a break from job the most ;))
Lovely looking figures finished off with a beautiful paint job! Hope you have a great family holiday and get some free time to read about Moria!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much sir! 🙏
DeleteFab sculpts oainted to your usual brilliant standard, Michal.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for a kind words Ray!
DeleteGreat work on these goblins Michal. Have a lovely holiday.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much sir 🙏
DeleteStunning work Michal on beautiful miniatures.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Michael!
DeleteSuperb.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Richard!
DeleteGreat work, I love how these little buggers look!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much 😊
DeleteWonderful looking little trouble makers, Michal!
ReplyDeleteThank you Dean 😊
DeleteThey are so good to live with the old GW ones, good job !
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for a kind words 😊
DeleteGreat work!
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias!
DeleteJest Lotr jest okejka.
ReplyDeleteDziękuję bardzo!
Delete