Ukrainian Cossacks - 17th Century #4 (Baroco Miniatures)


Hello!

I back to 17th Century Cossacks today. I painted a new two miniatures- one commander and 'on march' second.

Minis from Baroco Miniatures.






Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author

Comments

  1. Excellent additions to your Cossacks Michal, they fit in perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna praca Michał. Zawsze zachwyca mnie ten realizm, który dajesz do figurek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super work Michal, very well done, I like the miniatures, they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb Michal, always love seeing Cossacks painted up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always love the faces and the way you have captured thier expressions. The cross and sign are also class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work as usual Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking Cossacks. They have a menacing appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bardzo ladne Michal! Dziekuje bardzo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. More stunning work on some beautiful figures Michal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment