Gangs of Rome: The Sons of Orcus #2

 


Hello friends!

" Devoted to the god of the Roman underworld, the Sons of Orcus haunt the Subura like spectres..."

I finished the third member of the Sons of Orcus band. This time a Roman of flesh and blood, with no signs of "rotting" :)

To make them look better on the table and shelf, I made them a big base.

Hope You like it :)







Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***

Comments

  1. Very nice one to finish the trio !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent addition to the group Michal, gives a great contrast against the other two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and glad you like it 😀

      Delete
  3. Great painting Michal. Love the base as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super work Michal and they look great on the base, very nice trio of figures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More tremendous work Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely as always and a great look to the stone pillars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it sir 😀
      Thank you very much!

      Delete
  7. A great addition to the trio Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very active and my question is: do you have time do other things? Very nice paintjob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm still painting little and slowly :) I have about 30 posts waiting to be published. I add new ones and choose what to publish each week. And somehow it all comes together ;))

      Delete
  9. Doskonała robota Michał. Podoba mi się ten nie zdrowy kolor skóry.
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, scary looking bandits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look perfect... and scary! Wouldn't like to cross them on the street!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting that he'd be the only non-sick member....

    He fits in nicely mate and as a trio they are a great sight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment