Hello!
I painted two Necromunda's Hive Scum from the set of the same name.
I added a slightly oriental vibe for the girl (a hat [with electronic variation] from Fireforge Games - Mongols, and swords from the samurai set).
The guy got a mask from the doctor, a gun, and a smelly "thing" in his hand 🙂
hope you like it 🙂
M
Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***







Fantastic work on these Michal
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Neil!
DeleteReally super Micha. great work on those sum!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Donnie!
DeleteBardzo fajne zbiry Michał. Podoba mi się pomysł z japońską panią.
ReplyDeletePozdr
Tomasz
Bardzo dziękuję!
DeleteExcellent conversions on your latest hive scum Michal, along with the painting.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it!
DeleteThank you so much!
Great work again Michal.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for a kind words!
DeleteLove the chap with skill face those look like they were fun to paint.
ReplyDeleteIndeed! Thank you very much 😊
DeleteSo cool! I love the subtle touch you managed to achieve. The oriental approach makes them more cyberpunk, and I think it's quite interesting! Well done!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much and glad you like it!
DeleteNice work on these Michael, I thought the girl had a bit of a Samurai feel!
ReplyDeleteYes! Indeed :)
DeleteThank you very much sir.
Very nice Michal, I love the little personal touches.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much sir!
DeleteLove love the bits you added to these two! And that freehand on the girl, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you very for a kind words 😊
DeleteGreat work!
ReplyDeleteThankjuje!
DeleteGreat looking rogues!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much 😊
DeleteThe Asian vibe is a really nice idea.
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
Delete