15th c. mercenary mounted horse archers #2

 


Hello!

Today another 'grim' looking rider - probably due to the sallet helmet (celata, salade, schaller).

I'll paint 1-2 more horse archers and I'll finish this little patrol unit.
Once again I added a head from Styriwar to the rider from Perry Miniatures.

Have a nice day!
M.









Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author

Comments

  1. Bardzo dobra robota Michał!
    Kolejny piękny jeździec.
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job on these Perry horse archers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jonathan. It's one of my favourite of medieval Perry's.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely stunning work Michal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Michael!
      Thank you very much 😊

      Delete
  4. This new guy fits in great. Lovely work Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What you have done with those Perry plastics is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for a kind words Richard 😊

      Delete
  6. Excellent work on these Michal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that 😊
      Thank you very much!

      Delete
  7. Very nice Michal. I have some of these to do in 15mm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir!
      Unit in 15mm sounds great 👍

      Delete
  8. Great horse archers Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, like the extra details like the horses eyes and the small cross on the upper arm of the centre figure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant work once again Michal. I think you should do a post telling us how you paibt your figures and get this great look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ray. I paint in such an archaic way (mixing colors, shading, etc.) that I’m not sure it wouldn’t just elicit pity from others ;)

      Delete
  11. Excellent addition Michal, fits perfectly with the rest of the unit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment