Hello!
*First of all—are the problems in the Blogger comments section over? It seems so. And I hope that’s the case for you too, as well 😀
Unfortunately, I still have to wait many hours for a post to be published...
And... thanks to the kindness of Miko from Hetman Miniatures, I recently received samples of Polish infantry and light cavalry models from the second half of the 17th century.
The last hours of the fundraising for Kickstartet are underway
A new range of wargaming miniatures, covering 17th century Polish units, available as both casts and digital files.
You might be interested, Ray!
On this occasion I managed to paint the first light rider - a very, very eye-catching figure!
Hope You like it!
M.
![]() |
| https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hetman-miniatures/28mm-scale-late-17th-century-polish-miniatures-for-wargames |
Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM ***







Nice looking work, Michal! Yes, commenting to be back to normal while delays in posting to the blogroll persist.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jonathan!
DeleteThey look great Michal, and it is nice to be able to say so again.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for a kind words sir!
DeleteGreat painting Michal!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much sir 🙏
DeletePiękne malowanie Michał.
ReplyDeletePozdr
Tomasz
Dziękuję bardzo!
DeleteSuper work Michal, they are great looking miniatures I will have to check them out.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Donnie!
DeleteSuperb work Michal
ReplyDeleteThank you so much ☺️
DeleteExcellent work Michal, the tones and markings on the horse look very natural, and the rider really pops. Beautiful sculpt on the model.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Dave and glad you like it 😊
DeleteI think I possibly will Michal! Great looking figures! Love the dismounted Hussar.
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
DeleteInspiring painting, Michal.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Richard!
DeleteExcellent and inspiring work!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for a kind words 😊
DeleteGreat painting!
ReplyDeleteDziękuję bardzo.
DeleteVery happy I am again able to comment and tell you what an excellent job you have done painting the cavalryman, Michal!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much sir 😀
DeleteGlad you like it.
Lovely work Michal...yes the posting delays are annoying.
ReplyDeleteThank you Mark!
DeleteBest regards
Lovely subtle colour choices on both the horse and its rider, Michal. I must confess I didn't even notice the shield on his back until the final picture. Terrific work all-round.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for a kind words!
DeleteBest regards
I have not seen a winged hussar dismounted before, what a splendid sculpt, with your brush of course giving it full justice.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much 😊
DeleteHave a more photos of dismounted one here: https://dwarfcrypt.blogspot.com/2025/07/17th-c-polish-winged-hussar-1-styriwar.html?m=1
Per usual mate, gorgeous painting on this fig. I really like the sculpt.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it 😀
DeleteThank you Dai!
Dobra robota.
ReplyDeleteModele też fajne, szkoda że KS nie siadł. Trzeba będzie czekać na plastiki od Wargames Atlantic :)