Hello,
I'm having trouble commenting on blogs (I hope it's just temporary).
The comment or reply loads, but nothing happens...
Everything with my Blogger account is fine, but I can't comment on your blogs or reply to older comments on my own.
Clearing cookies, logging out and back in, switching browsers, etc., isn't working.
It's probably best to just leave it alone (so you don't actually mess up any settings) and wait for Google to fix it...
And I suppose you can't comment on mine either? Has anyone else had a similar experience? Let me know via email 😉
Back with new posts and comments your AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!
M.
*edit
Ray wrote to me that he has the same problem.
Lawrence the same.
**edit 2
I’m currently pestering the Google support team with another email, insisting that this is a global issue and not just a result of my changed settings (which I didn't actually change 😉).
***edit 3
A new status about an error.


Hmmm, haven't seen this one before
ReplyDeleteTest
ReplyDeleteSeems to be working now thankfully
ReplyDeleteAnd we're back!
ReplyDeleteSeems to be working again.
ReplyDeleteAs you say, commenting has also been a problem for others. I seem to remember that a few years ago, there was a similar episode and that sorted itself out. I must say that combined with delayed posting problems, Blogger looks like it could do with a few more resources thrown at it by Google.
ReplyDeleteYes, you're right! I just hope they’ll even want to keep maintaining Blogger.
DeleteIt’s such a relic of the past by now :)