Hello friends!
Today (after 8 long years!) I'm returning to the topic of Night Goblins! Some of the followers and commenters are still here! Haha...
Nevertheless, I've decided to paint more fantasy miniatures in 2026, those waiting for their chance!
It sounds strange after so long, but... today another member of the green band- Squig Herder!
Model from 'Zarbag's Gitz' set, and shield with classic goblin Bad Moon sign from 30 years ago...
The Squig Herder is a specialized (for a Goblin!) handler (?) of red, toothy tomatoes - Squigs.
Next time (hopefully sooner than 8 years! haha) two of said Squigs.
* w moich około warhammerowych malowaniach Gobliny zawsze związane będą z czerwonymi muchomorami! To jak Ying i Yang, C*ujnia i Grzybnia, jak Żwirek i Muchomorek.
I wpisuje się to w temat obecnego FKB by Mr. Hak traktującego o... Grzybach...
best
M.





Retro goblinki! Bardzo podoba mi się ogień na leaderze.
ReplyDelete