Grim & Dark Signposts (Garden of Hecate)

 


Welcome!

The first Road Signs from the recent Tabletop Fantasy Miniatures inboxing,
I'm not skilled in painting in a grim/dark/blanchitsu climate, so I painted these models as I can and as I like - but keeping a slightly grim atmosphere.

       Already after the first viewing I knew that I would add them to my collection of the MoRdheim and 17th century (its "supernatural" part).
Some things fit very well with general Slavic demonology.

Hope You like it!











Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** TWITTER ***

Comments

  1. Świetna robota. I nawet nie potrzeba czarnego tła.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję, choć faktycznie mogłem na czarnym tle zrobić zdjęcia , lepiej dla klimatu by pasowało:)

      Delete
  2. They look pretty grim to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't appreciate the impressive height of these pieces until your pics with other figures. Lovely brushwork, and I particularly like the sign with the skulls housed away. Very grim indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for a kind words sir!
      Glad you like it :)

      Delete
  4. They look great! But ohh, I myself have those very pieces on my bench right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little scenic elements like this only make a tabletop look more interesting. I like the way you've painted these and I don't think there's much more "Blanchitsu" you could add really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! Love all candies on tabble.
      Thank you and glad you like it :)

      Delete
  6. Very evocative and atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dobre, klimatyczne modele znaków, a w Twoim malowaniu jeszcze kilkakrotnie lepsze!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję i bardzo się cieszę że się podoba.

      Delete
  8. They look very suitable for some Grimm type games Michal! Excellent brushwork on them adds to the creepiness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing details on these miniature pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mroczne i niepokojące.
    Doskonała praca Michał.
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is a lot of very small details, all of which you've picked out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment