A War Transformed. WWI on the Doggerland Front: German Trench Raiders #1 (North Star Military Figures) and the Manifestation #1 (Garden of Hecate)

 


Hello!

After a little inboxing I invite you for a first miniatures from 'A War Transformed' project!

Two finished WWI Germans and Manifestation, for which I used a great model from Garden of Hecate.
Our Platoon witch can summoning six different creatures, one for each level of Manifestation. Today the smallest one - Snatcher.

I have 4 trenches raiders left to paint and I'm thinking about the witch - I even already have a model from the Frostgrave line, which I think I will use...

Hope You like it!
M.









Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** TWITTER ***

Comments

  1. As usual Michal your excellent paintwork sets a particular mood in keeping with the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking if somewhat weird figures Michal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powiem Ci Michał, że wyglądają super. Dobrze im robi daki grim dark.
    Pozdr
    TOMASZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent finish as always!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the weathering, the faces, the... the everything! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing subject matter. Great models though, especially the Snatcher. Do you have terrain for this game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      Oh, no. No WW1 terrains. Waiting also for rulebook and We will see :)

      Delete
  7. Gry wprawdzie nie kojarzę, ale figurki konkretnie klimatyczne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A dopiero wychodzi gra w tym miesiącu. Nie malowalem jeszcze nic do I wojny więc sobie szaleję. A tu jeszcze jest połączenie magii i I WŚ :)

      Delete

Post a Comment