Crusaders: The Kingdom of Jerusalem knight #1 (Styriwar)

 



Hello friends!

As I received a lot of fantastic models from my friends from Styriwar, I decided to expand the collection of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from the end of the 12th century.

       I have already started painting the cavalry, and today I will take a break for the first foot knight - there will be three more, including the Leper King himself - Baldwin IV

I am very excited!

Cheers!




Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** 

Comments

  1. Piękny łacinnik Michał.
    B.dobry błękit, tarcza.
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning medieval figure Michal - beautiful paint work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking work, Michal. I do envy you your ability to paint chest emblems on your Knights in freehand. Not something I'd dare try for fear of ruining the paint-job underneath. Top marks, Sir!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GLAD you like it!
      Thank you very much for a kind words.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Dziękuję. Trochę za ciemnymi błękit wyszedł, w kolejnych rycerzach będzie już lepiej :)

      Delete
  5. Dobre te niebieskie ludki, aż nabrałem ochoty na ponowne oglądnięcie Królestwa Niebieskiego.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konieczne wersję reżyserską dłuższą zobacz!

      Delete
  6. Kolejne cudeńko! Świetnie wyszedł!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment