Crusaders: The Kingdom of Jerusalem knight #1 (Styriwar)

 



Hello friends!

As I received a lot of fantastic models from my friends from Styriwar, I decided to expand the collection of the Kingdom of Jerusalem from the end of the 12th century.

       I have already started painting the cavalry, and today I will take a break for the first foot knight - there will be three more, including the Leper King himself - Baldwin IV

I am very excited!

Cheers!




Quoting or copying the following text and photos remember the author
*** FB FAN PAGE *** INSTAGRAM *** 

Comments

  1. Piękny łacinnik Michał.
    B.dobry błękit, tarcza.
    Pozdr
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning medieval figure Michal - beautiful paint work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cracking work, Michal. I do envy you your ability to paint chest emblems on your Knights in freehand. Not something I'd dare try for fear of ruining the paint-job underneath. Top marks, Sir!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GLAD you like it!
      Thank you very much for a kind words.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Dziękuję. Trochę za ciemnymi błękit wyszedł, w kolejnych rycerzach będzie już lepiej :)

      Delete
  5. Dobre te niebieskie ludki, aż nabrałem ochoty na ponowne oglądnięcie Królestwa Niebieskiego.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konieczne wersję reżyserską dłuższą zobacz!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous paintwork Michal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kolejne cudeńko! Świetnie wyszedł!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment