Hello and welcome to the next medieval post!
I am returning to the project of the Northern Crusades today and therefore I will unpack a set of knechts/sergeants/ half-brothers for my Teutonic Order.
What do we have in the set from V&V Miniatures?
- 8 resin (yes, I know Bartek!) European style warriors.(separate bodies, heads, hands, weapons);
- 8 25mm bases
The set fits perfectly with games like SAGA or LION RAMPANT as European forces from the 11th to the 13th century.
The photos also show the first knight, already painted
Some history fact next time!
Previous entries from the Northern / Baltic Crusades project:
- Northern Crusades. Latrunculi / Struters (knights - brigands). Teutonic Order #4
- Northern Crusades. Prussia and Lithuania. Teutonic Order #3
- Northern Crusades. Konrad, the Devil and the Latrunculi / Struters (knights - brigands). Teutonic Order #2
- Northern Crusades. Historical background. Teutonic Order #1